cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 2851 Part Number

swiftit52
Level 1
Level 1

The model number of  router is Cisco 2851 and i have a requirement of Unity Express AIM  module. Now when i checked with the cisco resellers they are asking me  for the PART NUMBER. I am not able find it anywhere in the router and  having only the serial number of it. Is there any way i can find the  part number as i need AIM module urgently but i am not having the part  number of my 2851 router. Thank you.

9 Replies 9

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

"sh inventory"

Please don't forget to rate our useful posts.  Thanks.

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
The model number of  router is Cisco 2851 and i have a requirement of Unity Express AIM  module. Now when i checked with the cisco resellers they are asking me  for the PART NUMBER. I am not able find it anywhere in the router and  having only the serial number of it. Is there any way i can find the  part number as i need AIM module urgently but i am not having the part  number of my 2851 router. Thank you.
Hi,
Try with show diag,The output shows the details and status of all the modules and line cards on the device.
Hope to Help !!
Ganesh.H
Remember to rate the helpful post

Thank you very much EXPERTS for your valuable and INSTANT replies   Actually the situation is of my client and he is not available right now,he will be coming back on saturday and as soon as he comes i will ask him to follow the procedure and will try to forward the same to CISCO resellers and will see if that helps and get back to this topic thanks once again.                   

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to order part number:

AIM2-CUE=

No other information is necessary. You do not need to give any command into the router.

I am sorry but i am quite new to CISCO so is that a command or something else ?Because i need to inform the same to my client. Thanks in advance     

swiftit52 wrote:

I am sorry but i am quite new to CISCO so is that a command or something else ?Because i need to inform the same to my client. Thanks in advance     

It's a part number. As Paolo says, that is all you need to make your order. However the AIM2-CUE is not listed for 2800 series routers, see this link -

2800 supported modules

the listed module is an AIM-CUE.

Paolo, can you confirm whether the AIM2-CUE will work with 2800 or is the AIM2 only compatible with ISR G2s ?

Jon

Paolo, can you confirm whether the AIM2-CUE will work with 2800 or is the AIM2 only compatible with ISR G2s ?

AIM-CUE should work for the 2800.

Table 7. Supporting Routers

Platform

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express  Support

Cisco Unity Express Support

Cisco 1861 Integrated Services Router

Yes

Yes (ISE-CUE only)

Cisco 2801 Integrated Services Router

Yes

Yes (AIM-CUE and AIM2-CUE-K9 only)

Cisco IAD2400 Series Integrated Access Devices

Yes

No

Cisco 2800 Series Integrated Services Routers

Yes

Yes

Cisco 2900 Series Integrated Services Routers

Yes

Yes (SM-SRE-700-K9,ISM-SRE-300-K9 and NME-CUE with  SM-SM-ADPTR)

Cisco 3700 Series Multiservice Access Routers

Yes

No

Cisco 3800 Series Integrated Services Routers

Yes

Yes

Cisco 3900 Series Integrated Services Routers

Yes

Yes (SM-SRE-700-K9, ISM-SRE-300-K9, and NME-CUE with  SM-SM-ADPTR)

Data Sheet:  Cisco Unity Express

Q&A:  Cisco Unity Express 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2

Both AIM-CUE= and AIM2-CUE-K9= will work.

AIM2-CUE-K9= is the replacement for AIM-CUE=.

For new order, you must use AIM2-CUE-K9=.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps5745/ps5520/end_of_life_C51-593700.html

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.

Thanks for the wonderful support but i still have to wait till sat-sun for my client to come back and get this AIM module fixed,meanwhile i will ask for the availability to the cisco reseller here.         

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card