Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi - i have enabled pim on a 3925 router and it creates a tunnel interface.this appears to route traffic to the rp over the tunnel interfaceif i enable pim on its neighbour router i lose connectivity to the 3925so basically i have 2 directly connecte...

Hi folks,a 1812/K9 of mine recently stopped booting with all leds lit up. So I connected the console cable and it says: http://pastebin.com/mV0ivjFkI unplugged the 128MB ram module, but it keeps failing. Is there any possible way to skip the defectiv...

Hi,allI have two cisco 3845 routers,every router contains one HWIC-2FE card and 2GE port .But recently ,I found that something is wrong with my  HWIC-2FE card in one router.These two FE ports does not forward data, if i reload this router ,every thin...

superlikf by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have observed that after VPC the Nexus show port-channel summary will show only the local Interface of the box.With this, each individual box has visibility to only locally connected interface. Cosider the attached diagram. According to th...

Hello,TOday we setup LINMIN (automated OS provisioning) for our server farm. We have about 350 servers, each server is on its own SEPARATE VLAN with a subnet of /29 for IP's. So every server has his own private vlan.The dedicated servers are mostly i...

Hi community,i have 10 vlans configured on cisco 6500 switch and there subnet as follows10.1.1.0/24 ( Vlan 1 i.e. Management vlan)    to10.1.10.0/24 (Vlan 10)I had created a newly vlan and it is Vlan 11 ( 192.168.5.0/24)I dont want to a newly created...

Dear Friends,We have a 6509 VSS running 12.2(33)SXI4. We got high mem usage alert from CS-MARS for that (indicating memory utilization is more than 90%). Looking at sh memory, i see that we have enough free mem (more than 60% available). However, loo...

I have a 6509 switch with CATOS , making use of this as a L2 only and L3 functionality is moved to 3550 ;I created VLANs on both the end and for management purpose only one vlan 1 interface created on 6509 MSFC and rest of the VLAN interfaces are mov...

Hi all,I read though the manual but couldn't see this at all but i am just wondering if the slm224g supports trunk links. So i could buy another one and have them connected together and so vlan1 on switch A will communicated have vlan1 on switch B.Ma...

linuxmad1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes