cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 2960S - Delayed communication

joshhboss
Level 1
Level 1

So honestly I’ve been using Cisco 2960s. That I’ve found on eBay for a good price and I love them for camera networks but I’ve also been using them for events.: and in these events they have wired connections to clover devices, now during the last two events they’ve mentioned some delayed printing on the network. All devices on the same vlan. I wrote it off as a clover thing at first but then I noticed while setting up my last camera network. Even after all the cameras were address. I would try and log into them one by one and notice that it did actually take a few attempts of getting to web GUI for the camera to open. I think tried pinging the cameras before opening the GUI and the same behavior. First few packets wouldn’t go right through.. is there something I’m doing wrong with these setups. Or are these switches just to old. 
switch ports are always 

sw access vl 100

ip dev track max 1 

Nothing else.

17 Replies 17

dsaasw79742
Level 1
Level 1

I did what I ought to I have to have performed days in the past, and did “debug tftp events” and sooner or later determined out what name of record the phones have been seeking out here! So my check profile changed into then operating.

Hello,

this discussion has been going on for several month now, so I lost track of what you have already tried. Let's take one port as an example:

interface GigabitEthernet1/0/48
switchport access vlan 254
ip device tracking maximum 1
power inline consumption 8000
storm-control broadcast level 1.00
storm-control multicast level 10.00
storm-control action shutdown
storm-control action trap

Try to increase the broadcast and multicast levels:

--> storm-control broadcast level 25.00
--> storm-control multicast level 25.00

Also, assuming this is one of the 'problem' ports, post the output of:

show interfaces GigabitEthernet1/0/48

chdawood027
Level 1
Level 1

Yeah am also face the same issues as stated above , can anyone is here to resolve the problem like this , 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card