Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

On 9606R GUI , I am not able to find in GUI below options. When I enter in GUI command line section, my browser shows as https://x.x.x.x/webui/#/telnet. Can this telnet be not changed to ssh

I've got a Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TD-L switch that boots, seemingly finishes POST, but never displays a prompt. It never accepts user input. Here's the boot output: CPU rev: B Image passed digital signature verification Board rev: 18 Testing DataBus....

hasno by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening,       I'm rather new to computer networking and I don't know a lot of things yet. I'm coming here because I hear this is a good resource for information. Can anyone tell me where I can find information on how to remote authenticate logi...

TEKK2131 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have configured 2 x 9407 as VSS running IOS Gibraltar-16.12.4When i fail the VSLs (currently running 2 x 40g) between the SUPs, the active switch shuts down as its suppose to. When i replace the VSLs, the switches recover as they should do, but ...

Hello ,   Is it a good practice to have my perimeter zone ..routers etc.. (say in vlan 10) on a switch and then have my dmz (say vlan 20) connected to the same switch? Each zone will be in a dedicated vlan , but on the same switch. Of course a firewa...

marine253 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, We want to buy CISCO NEXUS 9300 new switches in our Enterprise. These switches will be used as Core and distribution switches. In our network we have switches with 100 Mbps et 1 Gbps. While I searched the CISCO NEXUS 9300 switches, I ...

I have a c4331 router with a SM-ES3G-16-P service module installed. The SM-ES3G-16-P lost the IOS during an upgrade. I attempted to perform an xmodem with Tera Term, during the procedure I set the BAUD rate of the SM-ES3G-16-P to 57600 as is typical ...

Hello, I have the following setup in my data center for connectivity from multiple cores to multiple edges (each edge connects to multiple providers). Edge-1  Ten 2/1 <-----------> Core-1  Ten 9/1 (VLAN 961) Edge-2  Ten 2/1 <-----------> Core-1  Ten ...