Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 9300 Series Ordering Guide with Proper License

jamaludeen_s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,

This is the first time i am configuring Cisco 9300 series switches in CCW, I need your quick advice on how to order these switches

I have configured below devices in CCW

C9300-24P-A - 13 qty

C9500-40X-A - 33 qty

Attached CCW Estimate.

I got below warning messages asking me to select solution support for these products, 

1. We strongly recommend Solution Support for this product purchase. This provides coverage for the Cisco DNA or Cisco ONE software license subscriptions. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/services/technical/solution-support.html(CE201302)

2. Deselection of Solution Support will eliminate solution coverage of your Cisco DNA or Cisco ONE software subscriptions.There is warning message 

How do i select these? is there any part number for this? Also do i have to select DNA hardware appliance as part of the solution.

Please advice.

Regards

Jamal

2 Replies 2

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

I have not purchased this specific product before but usually, all Cisco products come with one year support. If you need additional support i.e 3 years, contact your local reseller. You may want to call your reseller to confirm as this is a new product and Cisco changes things around to confuse people. 

HTH

Thanks Raza for the information.

To mange these switches shall i use Cisco Prime Network Management or i have to order DNA appliance?

Regards

Jamal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card