Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello dears,   we have cisco ws-c3850-24s-s in the our network system. İ configured ip helper-address in the interface vlan because we want to scatter the IP from our DHCP server. After that i started to get Bad Address from our DHCP server. Is there...

Nusret by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Sorry for this stupid question on a FW ASA configuration, but I need to understand the difference.   example: access-list DMZ_IN extended permit udp object SRVA eq 8082 object SRVB eq 8082 since the source/destination ports are the same, can...

h.dam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! telnet/ssh

Hello AllRouter ScenarioSitting on Router console can I SSH to  a Router / Firewall on the Internet.Firewall ScenarioSitting on ASA console can I  SSH and Telnet to a Router / Firewall on the InternetthanksJoe

model 24 port 3650-TS-S instead of 4 x 1G, uplink Fiber SFP can we use 4 x 1G copper/ethernet SFP?can we do a mix on the uplink ports of 2 x 1G fiber SFP and 2 x 1G copper SFP ?Please let me know if require, can we use uplink port as downlink ? or do...

Hi, we ran into very strange situation yesterday: clients were unable to get DHCP configuration from DHCP servers. Wireshark analysis on client machine shows that only "discover" packets are sent (to ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff) and clients don't receive "offe...

I'm a newbie in this topic. My duty is separate a network into 30 subnets( without using vlan). My model is below. My needs is: - Every L2 Switch belong to a constant and sole ip range and when i connect it to any L3 Switch then it still works with o...

2.PNG

If three devices are plugged into one port on a switch and two devices are plugged into a differentport, how many collision domains are on the switch? A. 2B. 4C. 5D. 6 answer says B. may i know how ?

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

STP

Which type does a port become when it receives the best BPDU on a bridge? A. The designated portB. The backup portC. The alternate portD. The root port

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which two steps must you perform on each device that is configured for IPv4 routing before youimplement OSPFv3? (Choose two.) A. configure an autonomous system numberB. configure a loopback interfaceC. configure a router IDD. enable IPv6 on an interf...

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes