cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Catalyst 3750 G hangs with all Leds Lit as soon as power on...

shtippu
Level 1
Level 1
Hi, I am new to this managed networking switches... Pls. help me... I have Cisco Catalyst 3750G 24 port non poe with 4 SFP switch... It kept on working fine... One day on power outage it shuts down. As soon as the power resumed... It hanged itself with all LEDs kept lit... I waited for a while about 5 to 10 mins... When nothing happened I plugged it off from the electricity and then on... Again it hanged and kept hanging again and again for 4 to 6 times and then on 6th to 7th time it booted correctly with complete setting... I was shocked why this happened... Then till today at power outage it hangs with all light lit and after 4 to 5 times power off then on... Switch boots correctly... The switch has only Vlan 1... I am actually using it instead of un-managed switch... So it is simple switching... Pls. help... Thanks in Advance...

4 Replies 4

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Sound like glitchy hardware. Probably hardware needs replacement.

Console output might provide more information when the system hangs during boot.

Laugh - reading the field notice that Leo provided - my prior post should be amended as:

"Sound like glitchy hardware. Probably hardware needs replacement."

os_zo
Level 1
Level 1
Can you please give shows command, crashinfo file output in txt file?
OZ
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card