Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a L3 switch used with three vlans. I need to ensure that traffic from each valn including broadcast, multicast should not cross each other. My objective is all three vlans should be 100% isolated. Traffic from one vlan should never enter anoth...

Hi Friends, I hate the fact that I have weak memory and keep forgetting important information as I have read QoS multiple times but since I don't work with it a lot I keep forgetting it :( Anyway, I have a Network Consist of Cisco Layer 2 Industrial ...

Resolved! ASA Failover

Hello,   I am planning on configuring a pair of ASAs with FO(Failover) and wanted to find out if the pair will appear as one device.  Meaning will I be able to manage the two devices by SSH'ng into each one of them or I will only be able to SSH into ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   I need assistance please. In fact, i'm planning an upgrade on a Catalyst 4503-E by replacing the existing module WS-X4712-SFP-E with the new one WS-X4724-SFP-E. Is there any action that need to be takken to avoid interruption in the produ...

coolfloo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I would need your help to solve one doubt with the power supplies that appears for one switch WS-C2960XR-24TS-I that one technician has installed but as soon as I get into the switch, I checked if the switch has the 2 PS but I can see only o...

Hello everyone I believe there might be a bug in the Cisco Learning Labs VTP Lab (I went beyond the scope of the lab after finishing), but I wanted to verify my thoughts with everyone before moving on with filing documentation of the issue to assure ...

VTP Diagram NP Switch.PNG
dsdd by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friend, i need to monitor all the employee web access and the data usage of each employee ip address. can anyone suggest what tool is used to monitor all the employee web activity and the downloading activities

prince.p by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, Please, anybody can help me ? I have the same issue, my WS-C4948-10GE can load ios normaly just rommon mode.   Rommon reg: 0x00004180   rommon 5 >set PS1=rommon ! > RommonVer=12.2(31r)SGA CV=bootflash:cat4000-i5s-mz.122-25.EWA7.bin Config...

Hi Experts, I have been facing some issue with Cisco Nexus 7706 switch. I am trying to configure FEX on one of the 40Gig line card port (N77-M324FQ-25L). I have enabled install feature-set fex feature-set fex and then configured one of the interface ...

S.ashok S by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just looked at the diagnostic logs on one of my switches and noticed the state on many of the ports keeps changing up/down and back. What causes this problem and how do I resolve it? Syslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 1 messages rate-limi...

rmiller by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nexus and Catalyst

Im trying to connect a Nexus and a 2960 catalyst using a trunk port in both sides. Also the Nexus is connected to a 3750 Catalyst that works as a L3 Switch.   I already configure the ports and everything but I'm not able to access the 2960 catalyst t...

Could anyone advise whether the EPLD gets upgraded as part of the main nx-os/kickstart .bin file installation please?   I assume the EPLD upgrade needs to be applied separately beforehand, based on the EPLD release notes,  "The EPLD image upgrades ar...

j.a.m.e.s by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me out which devices support Enhanced PAgP. As i need Enhanced PAgP in VSS for dual-active scenario detection.

abeid by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes