Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Switches release ISO

Dear All experts

I am using Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Switches in my University as a core switch and now it is not booting .I have identified the problem as ios of the switch.i have tried many ways to get old version of ios compatible with my switch to upgrade it to get it to work.It was not successful. Please help me to get ios compatible (less than 20 Mb) with my switch. All of my university is now having no network facilities.

Please help me to up my network

Thank you all in advance.

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Only those with a valid Service Contract can download firmware files. 

For those who do not have valid Service Contract, find the complete filename and use a search engine to find out who is hosting the file(s).

Hello,

what exactly is going on ? The switch used to boot, and now it does not ? Can you break into ROMMON ?

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You need to provide us with console output (preferably 'direct ascii') and show what happens when the device is trying to boot.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card