Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I got this used Cisco Catalyst 2960-CX I've can't get into it as it's locked by an account that I was never given the username or password to it and I've tried to reset it but it doesn't seem to be resetting at all I'm not sure it because I'm doing i...

Hi,  I am trying to configure AAA on a Server in Packet tracer and I want to add users with various privilege levels on AAA every time I add a user using the Conf t > Username Privilege level 15 secret syntax it adds the user to the local database ra...

jk865 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to enable Netflow on N5K-5672UP and send it to my Netflow analyzer to detect the DDoS attacks but before that, i want to know if that switch has a built-in in chipset or ASIC for Netflow or not.If i enable Netflow during high and volumet...

HI there my switch is not booting after upgrade the firmware, even if i connect putty via console nothing is showing.The problem happened after apply the "reload" commend  see the details below SVR-SWITCH#show flash:Directory of flash:/2 -rwx 2653 De...

Swajith by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The client cannot see all SSID. If there are 5 SSID  4 will be shown. I am using a cisco  5760  controller. and also for some clients, even local websites are slowly loading. others it works fine.Before I had a slow browsing experience, then I cha...

i just got a 2960 -s switch for my birthday and i am gonna use it to connect my laptop and raspberry pis and my server to my router the switch is connected to my router via static ip on fastethernet0 i can ping my router but unable to get out onto th...

We are in the process of collapsing 2 data centers into one. Currently each data center has a pair of Nexus 7Ks, VPC paired, running OTV. We have migrated all devices on OTV extended VLANs to a single data center and now need to decommission OTV. Doe...

CLCrawl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strange issue with HSRP on my Nexus7000 resulting in a Active/Active-State.Does anyone see where the problem is founded or where I should look next?Thx in advance and Greetings from Berne,Stefan MuellerLayout2 Nexus 7000 with NX-OS 5.1(3) as...

Hello, we're receiving output errors on two interfaces of a Nexus 5672.  Setup: Two Nexus 5672 in one vPC domain, multiple C2232TM FEX connected, each  Nexus 5672 has an uplink to N7K core switches. The N5Ks are in cut-through switching mode, MTU on ...

cableguy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes