cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 7-E

j.konrad
Level 1
Level 1

does anybody know if there is a support for vrf-aware NAT on this supervisor?

(couldnĀ“t find useful information anywhere)

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

VRF aware NAT is not supported on Sup 7E, I am doubtful that it will support simple NAT. No NAT configuration was supported when this supervisor came into market & I don't see a release on CCO which supports it at present.

HTH,

Amit Aneja

View solution in original post

Glad, that I could help. I was just discussing this with one of my co-workers in 4500 group. He mentioned that NAT is definately on radar for 4500, but not sure of the timeline.

If you don't have any further questions, please mark the question as "answered".

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

SunilKhanna
Level 1
Level 1

Check the Cisco Feature Navigator

Regards, Sunil Khanna

VRF aware NAT is not supported on Sup 7E, I am doubtful that it will support simple NAT. No NAT configuration was supported when this supervisor came into market & I don't see a release on CCO which supports it at present.

HTH,

Amit Aneja

Amit, I couldnĀ“t find any simpe NAT support either.

And, my fault, first of all I wasnĀ“t even aware that I have to look under IOS XE to find the SUP 7-E under the feature navigator ;-)

Thanks everyone!

Glad, that I could help. I was just discussing this with one of my co-workers in 4500 group. He mentioned that NAT is definately on radar for 4500, but not sure of the timeline.

If you don't have any further questions, please mark the question as "answered".

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card