Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Industrial Switches IE 2000 U upgrade path

CyberSafekeeper
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gents,
We need to know the upgrade path to update to the latest recommended stable firmware version for Cisco IE 2000U switches
The switch model is IE-2000U-8TC-G Industrial Ethernet Switch
the currently installed firmware version is 15.2(7) E2
please advise if there is a certain upgrade path or middleware firmware version to reach the final stable version
Below is the recommended version from the Cisco software downloads portal

CyberSafekeeper_0-1723639649937.png

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Best thing to do is to consult the Release Notes of the version you want to install and look for instance at upgrade with find in the browser  (look for related items)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

i did not find this info for the above switches series. Could you help me where this documentation which recommends the upgrade path 

- As far as I could check in the Release Notes of 15.2.8E5 there are no dependencies on previous version , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card