Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI'm getting this message when I add the switch to the DNACReason and Suggested ActionsSNMP Authentication Failure : NCIM12001: Device was not successfully authenticated via SNMP credentials. However, device is ping reachable. Either the mandator...

Hi,     How can I abort the traceroute execution, when the IP route fails somewhere? Type escape sequence to abort.Tracing the route to 10.6.177.68  1 10.148.50.73 4 msec    10.148.64.1 4 msec    10.148.50.73 4 msec  2 10.148.65.1 4 msec 4 msec 8 mse...

When using DHCP Snooping along with static IP addresses I understand that you will need to add those IP addresses to the binding database for DAI and IP verify source to work.  My question is if this is worth it?  It seems like a huge pain to list al...

I have 2 Cisco C9500 24 ports switches configured and running in stackwise just fine. The problem is, I used the wrong Domain number.Can  I change the stackwise virtual domain number of my existing stack from one number to another number, without bra...

I am migrating from ASA5506 firewalls to 1010s and am wondering if there is a way to configure subinterfaces on the 1010 from the command line interface (CLI). Using the same commands as the 5506s does not work, and I have only been able to find reso...

Hi,I'm testing the DHCP snooping feature and I don't understand why is blocking my devices with static IP.What I can understand from cisco documentation is that DHCP snooping will inspection ONLY DHCP messages send from untrusteds ports, if it only c...

Reading through existing CAD request replies has me confused.Why does it seem so difficuilt to obtain CAD drawings for Cisco products?This is a basic offering with every other manufacturer. As others have mentioned, we need for accurate dimensions, m...