cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco router 881-w Configuration SOLVED (but Advice is still welcome)

K-mE_Agricole
Level 1
Level 1

SOLVED

I manage to solve the problem. I have upload my working configuration. Everything is working fine now but, advise is welcome.

thx

Jamie

SOLVED

Hi,

I am a student in internship. We are moving from network 192.168.1.0 to network 192.168.2.0. The router who is connect to the WAN is still in the network 192.168.1.0 at the address 192.168.1.1. So I need to configure my new router Cisco 881-w so that our network 192.168.2.0 have access to the internet wifi and wired. I am using a DHCP on Ubuntu 16.04 (192.168.2.20). This is a test environement so don't worry about secure password... for now.

Situation is : now everything is working fine thx !

Interface f4 is 192.168.1.0

I have uploaded my configuration of the router, the integrate AP and the DHCP.

Thx for advice and details... Like I said, I am a student and still have a lot to learn !

Jamie

SOLVED

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello

On rtr
no ip access-list 101
ip access-list 101 permit ip 192.168.2.0 0.0.0.255 any
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 dhcp

Also on the AP can you ping the default gateway?

res
Paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hello

On rtr
no ip access-list 101
ip access-list 101 permit ip 192.168.2.0 0.0.0.255 any
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 dhcp

Also on the AP can you ping the default gateway?

res
Paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Yes, AP can ping the default gateway !

Thx for the advice. 

Jamie

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco