Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, i have cisco 3560g-24ts-s switch. when i attached console cable the switch shows this type of language. ...

Hi guys. I didn't work with ospf (only eigrp) at all so I apologies for this question in advance :) .  Here is output : sho ip ospf database Summary Net Link States (Area 0) Link ID          ADV Router       Age Seq# Checksum10.132.5.0    2.2.2.4  ...

Hi everyone ! I have a stack of 2 3650 that works fine. Each member has a number and its priority (switch 1 priority 1, switch 2 priority 2) Recently I had to shut down this stack due to electric work. when I restarted the stack, the switch with prio...

Hi everyone. I was upgarding IOs on the switch WS-C2960X-24PS-L to 15.0(2a)EX5 , The switch has 2 stack switches , I followed all the standard process. Downloaded and copied IOS on the flash of each stack switch. Changed the boot path on each of the...

how to activiate the log, for example I want to see BGP neibour is up, ip address is allocated for DHCP client, do I need to use logging console or logging on, what's the differernce, how to turn off the logging, thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card