cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help With Packet Tracer

JahSeh
Level 1
Level 1

Please help me with this, this is Urgent!

Sorry Im New to Packet Tracer, But how would i Configure all hosts IP-addresses (192.168.1.0) (which ones do i configure, and is it the same IP-addresses? )

Also how would I Configure RIP on all routers. (how do i configure RIP, and what do I Configure it to?)

Finally I need to verify functionality by performing a ping from PC0, PC4 and PC3 to the server.

PacketTracerHelp.PNG

 (The PKT file is inside the TracerHwFolder, its not the file itself, It wouldn't let me post the zipped .pkt file)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

you can subnet 192.168.1.0 into eight /27 subnets (you actually only need six subnets).

Make sure that if you use RIP, both interfaces that share one LAN are configured as 'passive'.

Attached the working file. I have configured DHCP pools and exclusions (for e.g. the server) on the routers to make IP address assignment easier. The file has been saved in Packet Tracer version 7.3.1.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello,

post the zipped Packet Tracer project (.pkt) file.

Oh ya Alright, Heres the zipped project! 

i had to put the project inside a normal folder since it just says
"The attachment's packettracerhomework.zip content type (application/x-zip-compressed) does not match its file extension and has been removed."

inside it is the .pkt file

Hello,

you can subnet 192.168.1.0 into eight /27 subnets (you actually only need six subnets).

Make sure that if you use RIP, both interfaces that share one LAN are configured as 'passive'.

Attached the working file. I have configured DHCP pools and exclusions (for e.g. the server) on the routers to make IP address assignment easier. The file has been saved in Packet Tracer version 7.3.1.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card