Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get missing Visio stencils?

Matthias Gerber
Level 1
Level 1

How to get missing Visio stencils?

I am getting new CISCO Components (Nexus 93180YC-FX3, 93108TC-FX3P, 9332D-GX2B, C8500-20X6C). Unfortunately, visio stencils is missing from the library.

Does anyone know where I can get it from?

Thank you

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

updated one should be here : (if you already checked here - then some time may be missing contacing cisco can confirm either they have or not updated ones).

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Matthias Gerber
Level 1
Level 1

As already mentioned the specified types are not exactly present there,

Does anyone know where I can get it from?

Nexus 93180YC-FX3, 93108TC-FX3P, 9332D-GX2B, C8500-20X6C

THX

There will not yet be a published visio-stencil for all new model switches.
for the time being you can use the stencil of the "old" -FX model, the outside will not be very different
and will have the same port layout You'll find t will be sufficient for your rack layout and your wiring diagram

Cisco N9K-C93108TC-FX   48p 10G BASE-T and 6p 40G/100G QSFP28,
Cisco Nexus 93180YC-FX3 48 x 1/10/25-Gbps fiber ports and 6 x 40/100-Gbps QSFP28 ports

nazick02
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Matthias Gerber,

If I'm not wrong, some third-party websites and forums host Visio stencils created by networking professionals and enthusiasts. Please be careful when downloading stencils from such sources, and make sure they are from reliable contributors.

I've been scouring for it the past half hour and had no luck with it. If it's not much specific I'll advise you to search for generic stencils in the Microsoft Visio community. Or else, make your own stencil as there'll be no new stencils for now.

yacine feniche
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I'm still looking for C8500-20X6C visio stencils.

@Matthias Gerber , did you find them anywhere ?

Thanks 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card