cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to restore config from USB flash drive for Cisco sg250

MinistrBob
Level 1
Level 1

As a result of incorrect configuration, I lost access to it through the web interface. To reset to factory settings it is a pity because already much that has been made. Can I restore the configuration from the USB flash drive? And how to do it?

5 Replies 5

On page 80 is this - "To update a system configuration file using TFTP:"  

And here tftp? And everything is done through the web interface, but I do not have access to web interface, I wrote about it.
How can I restore configuration from the USB flash drive without a web interface? 

So that at boot the switch takes configuration from the USB flash drive.

Hello,

the SG200 doesn't have a command line, so the web GUI is your only option.

Yes it is so while the switch has an USB input. It is logical to assume that the switch can load the configuration from the USB flash drive at boot time, only in the documentation nothing is said about this. It's possible that the community knows the secret of how to do this.

To my best knowledge, you cannot boot he SG250 from USB. The USB port is meant for backup purposes, and to hold firmware images, syslog files, and a backup of the configuration. In any case, you have to use the WebGUI to access the USB and perform any of the operations...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card