Views
Helpful
Replies

Html folder update issue

frederic.novel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a problem concerning the basic web manager on a Cisco 3750X.

After updating the IOS (Software version 15.0.2) when i connect to the basic web interface, the html page is not complete.

Many errors appear on the webpage.

The version software is ok.

The 3750 operates normally, but the web console does not update.

When i compare the html folder in the flash and the html folder in the .tar file there are many differences.

It seems that the html folder is not update.

I have tried to update with telnet and with the cisco network assistant but the result is the same.

The iso image is:

c3750e-ipbasek9-tar.150-2.se.tar

i have used these commands:

archive tar /xtract tftp://IP_address/ios_image.tar flash:

archive download-sw /overwrite /allow-feature-upgrade /reload tftp:ip_address/ios_image.tar

write mem

reload

In all cases, no errors occurs but the result is the same.

Thanks for your answers.

Fred

2 Replies 2

CCICHALIER
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have the same issue on a 3560X with ISO 15.0.2

Have you got a solution to the problem ?

Thanks in advance

Cyrille

Réponse en Français:

Non malheureusement, je n'ai pas de solution. Ceci dit, à priori ça n'a pas d'impact sur le fonctionnement du 3750X que j'ai mis en prod. Il semblerait que le répertoire html contient les fichiers permettant l'administration via le logiciel "cisco network assistant", ce soft ce connectant en http sur le port 80:

Là aucun soucis d'affichage.

En revanche il me semble que les fichiers correspondant à l'interface web de base ne sont pas mis à jour. Certes cette interface de base ne sert à rien, mais quand même ça fait désordre. Je pense que cette interface ne sert qu'à la première connexion pour rentrer le paramètres de base.

Maintenant si vous avez d'autres éléments je suis preneur.

Cordialement.

English version:

No unfortunately I have no solution. Ther are no concequences on the operation of the 3750X. I put it in prod. It seems that the html directory contains the files for administration via the software "cisco network assistant", this app that connects to http on port 80:

No worries there displayed.

However it seems that the files for the basic web interface are not updated. In fact this basic interface is useless, but i agree it is not satifactory. I think this interface is only used for the first connection to enter basic settings.

However, if you have other items I'm interested.

Cordially.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card