Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I was given an assignment to draw a schematic of an enterprise LAN

I was given an assignment to draw a schematic of an enterprise LAN in cisco packet tracer.

I configured 1 server for dhcp 2 server for backup dhcp and dns
When I connect computers on the 1st floor from the 1st switchboard, it receives dhcp.

but I need to make it so that ip phone was connected to 1 floor switch and through ip phone it was connected to computer on 1 floor and that this computer received dhcp and at the same time it is necessary to give static ip address to ip phone and give it a number

How do I configure all this so that I can give ip addresses and numbers to the phone?
It is not possible to give number and ip address in the ip phone itself through setting

5 Replies 5

Здравствуйте, можешь ли ты опубликовать заархивированный файл проекта Packet Tracer (.pkt)?

схему удалил просили не публиковать 

Hello
Basic example:

Attach:

pc to voip
voip to switch
rtr to switch

RTR
will need a dhcp scope for the data vlan and option 150 applied for voip phone to communicate and receive its  dn registration, additionally telephony needs to be created

Switch 
The switch ports need to be an administrative mode of access and assigned a voice vlan ( vlan1 can be used for testing) need to support POE.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

everything works, but is it possible to make it so that I myself can prescribe static ip address to phones and number too

example ip phone 192.168.10.1 (static)
pc 192.168.1.50 (dhcp)

еще какая то информация нужна? просто я в тупике уже не знаю что делать

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card