Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Flow-export command not support on Cisco 3750G switch

Dhiraj Jagdale
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic in Cisco 3750G switch but commands like IP flow-export and ip route-cache flow are not support in this switch model.

is there any other commands which is useful for monitoring the traffic ???

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hey ye 3750s only support netflow in x series , they need a specific module too , standard 3750s don't support it as you seen

only other available commands I can think of may be ip accounting , or RITE if available on your ios version depending on what it is , you can span or rspan the ports either to wirehshark and just set the captures to be an hour long each that way if you something's happens at a specific time you can check the individual pcap based on the time.

there not ideal options but without netflow your limited

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hey ye 3750s only support netflow in x series , they need a specific module too , standard 3750s don't support it as you seen

only other available commands I can think of may be ip accounting , or RITE if available on your ios version depending on what it is , you can span or rspan the ports either to wirehshark and just set the captures to be an hour long each that way if you something's happens at a specific time you can check the individual pcap based on the time.

there not ideal options but without netflow your limited

Sunil Bhadauria
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Dhiraj ,

Platforms 3750-X and 3560x supports flexible netflow (FnF) however i think it is not supported for 3750G 

You could try below guide for the configuration in case 3750X :

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750x_3560x/software/release/15-0_1_se/configuration/guide/3750xcg/swmnetflow.html

HTH

Sunil Bhadauria

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card