cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

lan switching

Ali Sabah
Level 1
Level 1

Hi; i had network with core sw catalyst 9500 and i connected RTS system this model(rts kp-3016) everything was on the sound through the network no problem. i replace my core sw with Nexus 9k the sound not through over it. Although the network connection is found and network is pingable

3 Replies 3

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @Ali Sabah 

The Catalyst 9500 and Nexus 9k switches have different default configurations and features, which could impact how traffic is being handled on your network. For example, the Catalyst 9500 switch may have been configured to allow certain types of traffic or to prioritize traffic differently than the Nexus 9k switch.

To troubleshoot this issue, you can start by checking the configuration of the Nexus 9k and comparing it to the configuration of the Catalyst 9500. Specifically, you should checks for any differences in the VLAN configuration, QOS settings, and any security or access control policies that may be in place.

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

Sir more than one told me this issue from QOS can you Plz help me how to enable QOS

Hello @Ali Sabah,

We need more details please about the configurations.

Do you have multicast configured on your c9500? QoS? If, yes, do you compare these "features" on Nexus vs C9500 ?

We can't explain here without more details how to "enable" QoS for your case.

Thanks.

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card