cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Link to cisco routers, switches complete commands reference?

adanrules66
Level 1
Level 1

Im an ameteur with a background in computer science and currently studying network engineering, i cant seem to find the complete list of cisco ios commands anywhere, or perhaps im just not familiar with it yet, are there any links or books that i can buy/download?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mestasew1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am amature network administrator too and as I understood it Cisco IOS commands could vary based on their  models and ios version.  so there is no complete list.

A very nice web based  tool that cisco used to provide is known as command look up tool. This tool  has been replaced by cisco. com search and  and it gives an option to filter the command reference by product type such as Cisco 77xx. see attached screenshot.

Good luck with your study.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

mestasew1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am amature network administrator too and as I understood it Cisco IOS commands could vary based on their  models and ios version.  so there is no complete list.

A very nice web based  tool that cisco used to provide is known as command look up tool. This tool  has been replaced by cisco. com search and  and it gives an option to filter the command reference by product type such as Cisco 77xx. see attached screenshot.

Good luck with your study.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card