Views
Helpful
Replies

Merkaki Go switch Gs110-48P will not reboot from the App

Scorpiofist
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

switch Gs110-48P will not reboot from the App Wheel just spins.

switch is behind a cisco 3900 Series Router

nothing in the config file should be blocking this

I need some ideas on this ASAP as one of the key selling points to the client

is I can reboot this switch offsite.

Thanks

nick@ctlv.net

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello
Is the meraki device reachable from the dashboard, as it connects via 3900 router check its connection to that, additionally you could trying accing the MS locally via a browser using its ip address or directly connection to it and tying in http://my.meraki.com/

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

It is reachable from the app I can ping
Devices connected to it
I can turn ports on and off just reboot device
Does not work

Hello
Arh you mention mobile app, apologies didnt see that, So when you try to reboot it, it stays active correct,

I use the app regular and I have no issues with any of our hardware via mobile app, only thing I can think of at this present time is access credentials , Do you have the correct admin rights to reboot the device?

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card