Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts! I'm looking for a official document for the command "vstack" in Nexus devices.Seems NX-OS doesn't support smart install service? and also disabled by default? But I need a official document that explains about smart install in NX-OS.And I...

connorkyg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Evening,  Another silly question but would be enormously grateful for support. I have setup an extended ACL as below on router 0 only to prevent PC0 (192.168.10.1) from pinging the web server (192.168.60.2)  however I am still able to ping the w...

Screenshot 2021-09-15 225120.png Screenshot 2021-09-15 225154_V2.png
rm4s by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Nexus 9504 pair running at layer-2 only. it connects to a 6880 VSS core switch with a layer 2 port channel / VPC.  it also connects to an endpoint device on an access port.  this device has multiple IPs in the same subnet, ending in 192.168....

we have a 2960 that does not start the operating system, I have tried with several versions of ios and it has been impossible, after trying to FFFF up . bin from a USB stick with different versions and the result has been the same, also proceed to fo...

Wil78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone I have a problem and i hope to find the solution here so i have a lab with 3 switches 1 core and 2 aggr all the switches are linked together using etherchannel and MSTPall the switches have hosts on valns 10 20 30 40 50 60all the infor...

SWITCH.png
tferg155 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to figure out if Bluetooth works on an already implemented network switch? I followed the Cisco documentation on how to enable Bluetooth and I can connect to it from my laptop but when I connect over SSH, it will not take my credentials, nor o...

Hello! I have Cisco WS-C2960L-SM-24PS switchesThey were with software version 15.2 (6) E2b. After updating the software with version 15.2 (7) E3, as well as the latest 15.2 (7) E4, they do not allow the administration of accounts. They do not accept ...

Dear friend, Anyone know something about this command:  service unsupported-transceiver?I tryend do find informations about it, but I couldn´t find nothing in Cisco documentations.I found this website: http://www.firewall.cx/cisco-technical-knowledge...