Views
Helpful
Replies

N9K-C93108TC-EX and N2K-C2248TP-E default powers and fans

jmartinez20
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I was not able to find any information regarding both units if they come by default with powers and fans. 

Your help is appreciated. 

I know this might be a silly question are the powers and fans on the nexus family come by dafult? 

N2K-C2248TP-E  and  N9K-C93108TC-EX   come by default with powers and Fans  or need to order them separately at extra cost ?  

N9K-C93108TC-EX: 

NXA-PAC-650W-PE     QTY:2

NXA-FAN-30CFM-F     QTY:4

-----------------------------

N2K-C2248TP-E :

N2K-C2248-FAN=   QTY: 1

N2200-PAC-400W  QTY:  2 or 1  by default  ? 

N2K-C2248TP

Cisco Nexus 2000 Series 1GE Fabric Extender, 2PS, 1 Fan Module, 48x100/1000Base-T + 4x10GE (req SFP+), same as N2K-C2248TP-1GE with added choice of airflow and power supply

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

I know this might be a silly question are the powers and fans on the nexus family come by dafult? 

Yes, both the FANs and the PSUs come with the units. You don't need to order them separately.

The reason for this statement "added choice of airflow and power supply" is that you can get the switches with front to back airflow or back to front depending on your data center and where the cold air is exhausting from.

HTH

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

Yes, both the FANs and the PSUs come with the units. You don't need to order them separately.

The reason for this statement "added choice of airflow and power supply" is that you can get the switches with front to back airflow or back to front depending on your data center and where the cold air is exhausting from.

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card