cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

need DHCP help

llessur4484
Level 1
Level 1

I have no idea why I cannot get DHCP to work?? can I get some help? would be greatly appreciated. heres the link:

ENABLE PASS IS CIASS

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EdBuLulDbR57cOYlvIcmM2qZfKZUFDJh/view?usp=sharing

10 Replies 10

Diana Karolina Rojas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please send the enable pass.

Best Regards,

I edited my post. It is class

I have many doubts about your network Why your routers does not have a subinterface for vlan 100 or vlan 200? where is the gateway for these vlans? why your access ports are trunk? If the router will not be router on a stick why do you not configure a /30 between the router and the switch?

Best Regards,

I can add subinterfaces for 100 and 200. should I do that? how do I create a gateway for vlan 100 and 200? my professor set up the topology and ip addresses. should I make access ports access? thanks!

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi

Sorry not able to Open the file due to company policies here.. can you paste the error you getting, so i try to help you.

BB

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

it says apipa being used. you would really need to look at it...

Look at this post may be helpful

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/thread/103244

BB

BB

llessur4484
Level 1
Level 1

any solutions?

bump

Sorry not able to Open the file due to company policies here.. can you paste the error you getting, so i try to help you.

BB

BB

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card