Views
Helpful
Replies

Official EOS for 3850 Series Switches

user2024
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am looking for End of Support information for 3850 series switches and was able to find the EOS date on the product support page: Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches - Cisco

However, based on the latest official notice here: End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches - Cisco, there is no EOS date and the End of Sale in this announcement does not match the End of Sale date on the product support page. 

Would appreciate someone's assistance in helping me find the official notices of EOS and EOL, or can I take the EOS and EOL date on the support page shared above to be the latest?

Thank you. 

4 Replies 4

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Looks like End of Support ==  October 31, 2025

End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Catalyst 3850 switches

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the response, it indeed says October 31, 2025 for EOS in the announcement. However, may I ask why on the product support page here it is stated as April 30, 2027: Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches - Cisco

Thank you.

Regards, Aidan

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- For any Cisco device that you own , have a go with : https://cway.cisco.com/sncheck/

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Yes, it's a very useful tool for checking support coverage and EOS/EOL announcements. You have to be patient with it... sometimes it doesn't provide an answer and you have to retry once or twice.

Regards, LG
*** Please Rate All Helpful Responses ***
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card