cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packet Tracer Help

JFGUDUD
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm new to packet tracer and I'm having trouble with sending my message through. 

One scenario keeps going back and forth (looping) and two others keep failing, only one is successful out of four.

everything is configured properly, they all have a correct IP address, default gateway and subnet mask. 

My server is connected to 9 subnets each corresponding to the configured IP addresses. 

I attached the file below. Please let me know what is wrong and an explanation on how to do it. 

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

there are numerous basic issues with your topology:

--> PCs connected to Office1 router are all in the same subnet, but connected to three different interfaces

--> serial interfaces are shut

--> GigabitEthernet interface on FireWall router connected to the DHCP server is shut

I don't know what the objective is, but at the very least, you have full end to end connectivity in the file attached.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hello,

there are numerous basic issues with your topology:

--> PCs connected to Office1 router are all in the same subnet, but connected to three different interfaces

--> serial interfaces are shut

--> GigabitEthernet interface on FireWall router connected to the DHCP server is shut

I don't know what the objective is, but at the very least, you have full end to end connectivity in the file attached.

JFGUDUD
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you! Will take notes for next time

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card