cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

%PLATFORM_ENV-3-ILP_PORT_POST_ERR: Gi0/20 can't be brought up because it failed POST in Inline Power test

getaway51
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

This error happened after I 'shut' and 'no shut' the ports. Seems  Interface range command failed for GigabitEthernet0/17.

I tried to 'no shut' the ports now, but it remains as administratively disabled or shutdown.

Hardware issue? Cisco 3650-48-PS

%PLATFORM_ENV-3-ILP_PORT_POST_ERR: Gi0/17 can't be brought up because it failed POST in Inline Power test

% Interface range command failed for GigabitEthernet0/17

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

This appears to be hardware issue. I would open a ticket with TAC and see if this is known bug. If they don't have a solution, you can just RMA it.

HTH

View solution in original post

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
The appliance is dead.
Contact Cisco TAC and organize for an RMA.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

This appears to be hardware issue. I would open a ticket with TAC and see if this is known bug. If they don't have a solution, you can just RMA it.

HTH

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You may also verify if this problem remains in place if you use the latest software version.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
The appliance is dead.
Contact Cisco TAC and organize for an RMA.

shservice
Level 1
Level 1

I solved this problem by upgrading IOS。

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card