Views
Helpful
Replies

Satellite Receiver Cisco 9865-B compatible with HD broadcast

pierromanu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

We own a satellite receiver Cisco 9865-B which we will use for receiving KBS world. This channel will start to broadcast in HD soon. According to the datasheets attached, I understand that the B version of this unit is compatible with HD for the input but it doesn’t have HD outputs. I don’t need HD outputs but I would like to be sure about the input, is it HD compatible?

Best Regards,

4 Replies 4

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Pierre-Emmanuel,

Thank you for your question. However, your product is an internet service provider (ISP) supported product. In other words you need to contact your ISP or technology reseller that you purchased this from to help you with your question.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Hi Cindy,

The issue is that the retailed told me to post on this forum . Can you please check internally and advise?

Best Regards,

Hi Pierre-Emmanuel,

Unfortunately, in the Small Business Support Community, we don't have anyone that has any knowledge of this product.  However a quick search on Cisco.com for the D9865 will give you a list of documents that you can read up on: http://tools.cisco.com/search/JSP/search-results.get?strQueryText=d9865&Search+All+cisco.com=cisco.com&language=en&country=US&thissection=f&accessLevel=Guest

In addition, I have also contacted some internal Cisco folks that have worked with this product in the past who may be able to respond to your question.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

hernan123
Level 1
Level 1

hello Everyone

I am needing the Mib file for sat receiver D9859 and D9865.  Do Someone have this files that can share with me, please?

Do someone know where i can download these files?

Thank you, 

Hernan

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card