cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setup Voice vlan

dbrill001
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Lync 2013 setup and I would like to set up a Voice Vlan. I have both polycom cx600 phone and people who just use their PC as a phone. Besides just having a port in a vlan 100 for voice only is there a way to have our sg500 and sg300 switches automatically see phone packets and put them into a voice vlan? Because we have a lot of desks with one Jack so network runs through the phone to the PC.

I am not sure what other information I am missing. 

4 Replies 4

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not familiar with SG series switches, but if the network jacks run to the phone and than phone to the PC and you want to keep all in the same vlan than you need to configure each port manually as access port with vlan 100.

HTH

Yes, I can give each port access to vlan 100 but with phones and pcs using the same port on the switch I need to setup LLDP but not sure how that configuration looks.

Not familiar with SG series switches, but you maybe able to enable lldp on the cli by using command "lldp run"

HTH

Hi,

Please check this link:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11380886/need-help-configuring-voice-vlan-sg300

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card