Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I see from the document "Understanding Layer 3 Etherchannel Support on the Cisco ISR" that the HWIC-4ESW does NOT support port-channel configuration.    I was wondering if that is the same for the HWIC-4ESG in a C3945? So far, my configuration tests ...

Hello,I just received a refurbished Cisco 861 wireless router and have been trying to configure it.  I have followed the steps for setting it up, but every time I type a command with dot11, I get the invalid input message.  It appears that there shou...

jdwalters by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 vlans currently, 100,200,300,400. I have 2 offices and they both used the same numbers, but now I need to change on office because of a DR system that we are putting in. I need to change one office to VLANs 111-114. I understand that I can't...

Hi guys, I am trying to download the Nexus 1000v. If I start here https://buildprice.cisco.com/N1000V/gettingstarted and select the free download, I end up here https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=282646785&catid=268438038&software...

All, I am looking for best practices for installing switches. In my case 2960x I know that vlan 1 should be disabled/spanning-tree bpduguard/unused ports disabled, but I am looking for a comprehensive list of items that should be done. I have a few a...

I've run into a strange issue bringing up a new vg350 (essentially a 3945E with high-density FXS modules). The topology is the VG350 with 2 SFP uplinks to a 6509 VSS. While troubleshooting, I've disabled 1 of the 2 uplinks, but that 1 shows up/up on ...

Hi We're having "CISCO2921/K9" device which is configured with NAT overload with one external internal : ip nat inside source list 1 interface GigabitEthernet0/0 overload But this kind of configuration is not very useful to us because every day we...

Hi,  In 6513 if we have two SUP, one will be active another one will be standby. in 6500 switches backplane is lies on SUP engine not like Nexus. so if we have two SUPs one active other one is standby so only one SUP will provide backplane capacity? ...