cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SGE2010P Jumbo Frames

Scott Gardner
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know where to configure Jumbo Frames on an SGE2010P, all the literature I read through says it supports them but I cannot for the life of me find where to configure it.

Any suggestions would be awesome

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jarret
Level 1
Level 1

I hope that in the last two years you were finally able to figure this out.  And/or this isn't a fishing expedition?  But I'm going to answer the question anyway.

The Jumbo Frames option on the SP2010P Switches can be found on the very first screen when logging into the web interface.

System> System Management> System Information

This is the default landing page after logging into the switch/stack.  There are two radio buttons, one for Stack and another, just below, for Jumbo Frames

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jarret
Level 1
Level 1

I hope that in the last two years you were finally able to figure this out.  And/or this isn't a fishing expedition?  But I'm going to answer the question anyway.

The Jumbo Frames option on the SP2010P Switches can be found on the very first screen when logging into the web interface.

System> System Management> System Information

This is the default landing page after logging into the switch/stack.  There are two radio buttons, one for Stack and another, just below, for Jumbo Frames

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card