cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL Handshake Process Failed

ACOA-CISCO
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue with the Cisco Network Assistant (CNA).  With IOS 12.2(55)SE1 installed, I am able access my switch through CNA with HTTPS without any issues. I disable HTTP on the switch.

My issue starts when I update this switch to 12.2(58)SE2. Without changing any settings, I am unable to connect using HTTPS and I receive a “SSL handshake process failed” error.

My CNA is up to date. I am able to connect to the switch using an internet browser with the HTTPS protocol before and after I update the firmware. I have been able to install 12.2(58)SE2 IOS firmware on other 2960 switches before without issues. But I have experienced this issue for my last three switches I have tried to configure.

Sincerely,

Marc Thibodeau

1 Reply 1

ACOA-CISCO
Level 1
Level 1

The issue was identified as a corrupted entry HKCU on my user account (windows 7). When I login as another user, I'm able to connect using CNA with no issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card