Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I have a question regarding SSO failover on Cisco 4500 switches and stateful IGMP snooping. According to Cisco documents, IGMP snooping tables should be synced between the supervisors. At least this is how I understand "stateful IGMP snooping"....

HiI have set up several VRFs in my network:VRF ManagementVRF UsersVRF GuestsIn VRF management I have a DHCP server.On the VLANs witch are member of VRF Users and Guests I have set up :# ip helper-address vrf Management 10.1.22.10And on the DHCP serve...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI recently changed my company's router with a cisco 1941 k9 and i have a problem......I have two networks the 192.168.1.0/24 in gig0/0 and 10.69.0.0/16 in gig0/1 Both networks have static ipsThe most of the hosts are under the 10.69.0.0 but my d...

Dear Guru,I would like to ask one question as follow:For LAN switch management point of view, we can by default use VLAN 1 to telnet to switch for switch configuration change.Because of some reason, customer has to use VLAN 1 for other purpose, may I...

Hello,I have a problem with the replacement of a switching module 4148 towards a switching module 4248-RJ45V…  Once the replacement carried out, the configuration of the module is erased…  If I replace a module of the same type (for example two 4248)...

Hi,I have a Cisco 888 with C880 Software (C880DATA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 12.4(20)T6 IOS and License Level advsecurity.Since I need BGP feature, I will buy advanced ip services license. But, because of purchase delay in our company, I'm evaluating a...

I am trying to find a way to configure 4 AP's (LAP1142N model) to broadcast 2 WLANs, each with its own VLAN.  There is already an existing one that is connected to the internal network, but we woud like to add a second segmented network that goes dir...

Hi everybody,Please help me regarding this issue. Here is the output of sh proc cpu sorted and sh proc cpu history of our WS-4507R-E switch:CPU utilization for five seconds: 91%/5%; one minute: 40%; five minutes: 34%PID Runtime(ms)   Invoked     uSec...

edideleon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lot of work to do to get snooping working. One question that I have is; If I am working on a network of say 10 2960G switches ( 1 primary or distribution switch and 9 secondary or access  switches) and I have ports in a given vlan lets say v...

Mike Mott by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card