cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stacking WS-C3750-48PS-S with WS-C3750G-48PS.

forman102
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have production stack in the following config:

Switch   Ports  Model              SW Version              SW Image

------   -----  -----              ----------              ----------

*    1   52     WS-C3750-48P       12.2(25)SEE4            C3750-IPSERVICESK9-M

2   52     WS-C3750-48P       12.2(25)SEE4            C3750-IPSERVICESK9-M

I want to add 3-rd switch to it:

Switch: WS-C3750G-48PS   12.2(25)SEE3           C3750-IPSERVICESK9-M

Will this configuration work? My main concern is IOS difference, so if you could verify this config please...

Thank you,

-forman

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you really, really have to use such archaic IOS version???

Unfortunately, yes. This equipment will be retiring in 3 months, so this is just to survive till then.

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The  Author of this posting offers the information contained within this  posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that  there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose.  Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not  be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this  posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In  no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including,  without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out  of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author  has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

As it's just one patch level difference, very likely it work work, but why not just copy E4 image onto the E3 device?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: