Views
Helpful
Replies

Strange: When accessing Client VPN

srikanth ath
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

we have a SBO (Small branch office) and the staff numbers are allowed to connect to connect to MO(Main Office) Via Client VPN (Sonicwall UTM or Cisco ASA).

so any of the staff members trying to connect the Client-VPN i.e he/she get connects successfully to MO but it kicks all SBO staff  members off the internet.

appreciate your quick response and  inputs here.

Thanks,

srikanth

5 Replies 5

srikanth ath
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All,

Could any one help me please.

Thanks,

Srikanth

Hi Srikanth,

You need to setup split-tunnel on your ASA Firewall, so that only internal traffic will flow into the tunnel but everything else (i.e. internet browsing) traffic go via the local ISP of your remote-vpn users.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a0080702999.shtml

Please follow the link above.

thanks

Rizwan Rafeek

Hi

The prob here is .

THe SBO has one link of ISP , so any one of the user in the office connecting to MO via client VPN.  all the users internet is  is kicking off.

Thanks

Srikanth

Post your config.

thanks

hi

sorry to respond you late.

as my previous comments states that :: if any one user among the small branch office gets connect to the Main office via client-vpn, the rest of the employees or users internet is kicking off. so its specific problem at small branch office.

note: it works fine with the other branch office so the configuration is absolutely fine for RA-CLienT VPN.

is that we need to issue a static route command at SBO router as below.

SBO router#

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 

thanks,

srikanth

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card