Views
Helpful
Replies

Switch Questionnaire for Pre-Sales to ask customers

hbaytie01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was wondering if Cisco has a Questionaire table or something alike that we can send to our customers once they have a switching requirement. A lot of them just send that they need a switch that has 24 or 48 port but later on, we discover that they wanted it to support PoE+ or Redundant, Stacking, TrustSec, Centralized Mangement, etc...

Does anybody have this or the right questions that we can ask?

Thanks in advance. 

4 Replies 4

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello hbaytie01,

you can build your own questions table with the more common options/features.

However, you need to interact with the customer in any case to provide some guidance as not all customers have enough technical knowledge to understand all the questions in the table.

This is the key part of the pre sale work so you need to meet them and speak with them.

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Hello Giuseppe,

You're totally right about meeting the customer which is always the best way in many matters. However, sometimes you just get looped in an email requesting maybe a couple of switches which just needs something fast and somehow precise.

marce1000
VIP
VIP

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/switches/switch-selector.html

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card