Views
Helpful
Replies

TSHOOT study options

leroyplock
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

For the first time in my life I have the luxury of actually taking a class to pass a certification test, I've always self-studied before.

There's not enough money to do the Global Knowledge classroom thing, so I'm looking at online offerings.

I'm thinking of doing this Skillsoft course: https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/market/prod/productView.se.work?/nxt/rcrs/proieidentity/=19851&/nxt/rcrs/aisidentity/=2560

Has anyone taken this or any other Skillsoft course? Would you recommend them?

What other avenues would you recommend for TSHOOT? I have the Official Certification Guide by Kevin Wallace, and I've got the test topology going in GNS3.

Thanks for any tips.

2 Replies 2

I had the topology in GNS3 and also a physical lab. Out of all of the CCNP exams I would say that this one would be least interesting via training center etc. I don't believe that troubleshooting can be taught in a week (or however long it is run over). Build your lab and work through as many different scenarios as possible. Good luck though, its an immense feeling finally getting the CCNP

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Rick Morris
Level 6
Level 6

The TSHOOT exam is completely different than any other Cisco exam.  The selection of answers for each question builds upon each other.  Instead of books you need to find a testing center and take practice exams.  Knowing how the test is laid out is half of the battle.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card