Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS Switch with Radius

shmekal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to get a UCS Fabric Connect switch to work with Radius. I have NPS set up on a windows server and have set the instances Secret key along with the Host IP of the device. I set the Radius as the Native authentication and created a domain for it and set the key on the UCS side. All i get is the following errors when I look at event logs related to radius. I have tried to lookup the error codes to no avail. 

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucs-manager/GUI-User-Guides/Admin-Management/3-2/b_Cisco_UCS_Admin_Mgmt_Guide_3_2/b_Cisco_UCS_Admin_Mgmt_Guide_3_2_chapter_0101.html

>...

For RADIUS and TACACS+ configurations, you must configure a user attribute for Cisco UCS in each remote authentication provider through which users log in to Cisco UCS Manager. This user attribute holds the roles and locales assigned to each user.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card