Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a WS-C3750-24TS-S switch that I am trying to upgrade the flash files. I have downloaded a few different versions of the CatIOS with the GUI files. The transfer fails everytime. Here is the error log:Switch#archive download-sw /overwrite tft...

Hello!Can anyone suggest the correct syntax and is this possible? I have a lot of switches (over 500), and I am trying on each switch to execute the "show int status" command and save the output on tftp server with the name of the switch on which the...

Hi AllCan anyone tell me what the difference is between power combined and power redundant setting on the 9600 switches?We have 2 sups, 2 x 48 port fiber and 1 copper card in the chassis, it also has 4 power supplies.In each mode, what would the diff...

Hi, I have a requirement of some free ports from an existing access switch in out network environment. I have collected the information of free ports based on the below interface counter statistics. Last input never, output never, output hang neverLa...

Hi, I'm trying to automate backup configurations from our 5Ks. I understand the archive command is not supported on the 5K and we've used that successfully on our IOS gear. Below is my EEM script...can anyone see an issue with it? Curiously, the comm...

Hello,I'm trying to create a trunk on a Cicso C2960X switch on port 1/0/48. in the 'sh int status' it says that port 1/0/48 is a trunk. but when i type 'sh int gi1/0/48 trunk it shows that there are not vlan allowed on the trunk: To add a vlan to the...

Capture.PNG
SandervdA by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,here is my network topology : https://i.imgur.com/LYJtGGv.pngi have a customer which is connected to my top of rack switch and my top of rack switch has 2x 10g LACP towards my both Cisco Nexus 3k and both of my Nexus 3k has VPC PEER link, here ...

HiI am searching about Licensing on Nexus 7710. I found this article:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/nx-os/licensing/guide/b_Cisco_NX-OS_Licensing_Guide/b_Cisco_NX-OS_Licensing_Guide_chapter_01.htmlI have some questions a...

Hi Team, I am trying to add Cisco Switch C2960S to the Radius server, however the key string used here contains ? for example : radius-server host x .x. x. x AUTH-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key 0 ABCD?1234?**  ? cisco switch does not take this string a...

Hi, I have a SG550XG-24T 10GB Switch that keeps on locking it ports which is very frustrating.  Restarting some hosts (or connecting new ones) almost always results in locking the ports so i either need to reset each locked port or reboot the switch,...

gdarby by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, how can i pls make QOS priorisation for IPTV vlan 300 on limited speed licensed wireless line?The licensed line have 900 megs and it is connected to trunk interface on my cat 4500e with sup 7 e. On other switches i am using this rules for vla...

divadko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,This is going to be difficult to explain but easy to replicate.  We have an internal 192.168.1* network address with both static and DHCP provided addresses in this /24 space.  The internet is accessed through a non Cisco gateway to an ASR 100...