Views
Helpful
Replies

Vlan between 2960 and sg350

jmb09
Level 1
Level 1

Bonjour,

Je ne comprends pas comment propager les vlans d'un cisco 2960 vers un cisco sg350 ...

Toute aide est bienvenue merci,

I do not understand how to propagate vlan to an sg 350 from a 2960

All help is welcome thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

SG350 do not support VTP client, you need to look other options as below :

GARP VLAN registration protocol (GVRP) allows devices to dynamically exchange VLAN configuration information to make the configuration of VLANs easier. When the switch receives VLAN information through GVRP and GVRP Registration, the receiving interface joins that VLAN. If an interface attempts to join a VLAN that does not exist and Dynamic VLAN creation is enabled, the switch automatically creates the VLAN.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/csbms/sf30x_sg30x/administration_guide/78-19308-01.pdf

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

SG350 do not support VTP client, you need to look other options as below :

GARP VLAN registration protocol (GVRP) allows devices to dynamically exchange VLAN configuration information to make the configuration of VLANs easier. When the switch receives VLAN information through GVRP and GVRP Registration, the receiving interface joins that VLAN. If an interface attempts to join a VLAN that does not exist and Dynamic VLAN creation is enabled, the switch automatically creates the VLAN.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/csbms/sf30x_sg30x/administration_guide/78-19308-01.pdf

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hello,

Thanks for this help .... My "problem" is solved and i well understood gvrp.

Merci beaucoup

Thanks you ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card