cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VLANs correct configuration

iDAMedic
Level 1
Level 1

I have a document and I need to configure each of the steps, answer the questions, include the Example PKA.pka of the topology.

I have already made the configuration but I am not sure.

We attach the document with the requirements and the apk with the example if someone can review and correct my errors please ...

Thank you

2 Replies 2

Martin L
VIP
VIP

I don't have access to PT right now. if u have 2 PCs inside of a vlan, they should be able to ping themselves.  if u want to ping outside of vlan, then PC need a default gateway set and need a router or l3 sw to route between vlans. 

Hello

Review the new PT file (attached) and see what has been applied to obtain the goals suggested in your instructions.

Basically trunks were created between the switches with vlan 99 as the native vlan also the appropriate L2 vlans applied on Sw1 and vtp propagated to sw2-3.

Lastly the access ports was created on switch2/3 and assigned to there related pc vlans with fa0/11 on sw3 also having a voice vlan and trusting qos COS.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card