Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the use of Cisco DNA license which we get after buying switch

sandysp4u
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Friends, 

we recently bought cisco 9500, 9300 and 9200 switches and cisco pushed DNA license with them but we don't have any DNA Appliance so how we are going to use that DNA license? I can't find any options while searching the web so I thought Cisco community could help me out. 

Thanks in Advance

Regards, 

5 Replies 5

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @sandysp4u,

While Cisco does offer a range of DNA-related appliances and services, you can still benefit from the DNA license even if you don't have dedicated DNA Center appliances.

https://www.cisco.com/c/m/en_us/products/software/dna-subscription-switching/en-sw-sub-matrix-switching.html

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

hello friend,

Thanks and i saw some thousand eyes things i can use if i buy DNA license but i know nothing about it so that's not going to help me. 

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If there is no DNA appliance, let the license expire.  Nothing is going to happen (even after repeated reboots).

thanks,

yeah that I understand but we paid for that license and there must be some use case for it without any appliance but I don't know what and how 

Regardless of the presence of a DNAC appliance present (or not), DNA License is mandatory.  There is no escape.  Everyone pays.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card