Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am running GNS3, as shown in the diagram, how do I allow R1 in vrf RED to be able to ping to R2 int vrf BLUE?    Why are the no option to create route-target? NXOS1(config)# vrf context REDNXOS1(config-vrf)# address-family ipv4 unicastNXOS1(config...

KennethGoh_0-1702720137376.png

I have problems with GUI 2960X SWITCHI can acces the gui one time with no tab refresh. Than no response from switch. Unplug rj45,swap cables,plug the ISP modem/router and gui is working than no more.15.2.7.0, 15.2.7.7 same problems.Normal cisco rg54w...

ThinkoSlo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seen multiple threads but our case is diff -    We have 3 switches - 1 master 2 members. Master has some issues needs to be replaced. Also, it is a mixed stack like 1 switch 24 port and others 48. The way we did replace of a master switch now:   1) P...

Question for the group:We have six, 9300-48P switches that we plan on making a stack out of which is easy enough.My question is: Can we split the power into two groups of three within the stack? (Haven't been able to find that answer in Cisco documen...

Hellofirst question :if the port-channel fails , then i want to know which we will use as a solution ( architecture , or  design LAN )  to avoid port-channel fails ?second question : in the technology stackwise  ( old ) , etherchannel is configured i...

I have 4x3750 stacked , one master and 3 members (2 are modulars switches ).On the two modular switches are directetly connected 12 x 9200 switches and 4x 3560 switches .(star topology)Is it a good idea to force spanning-tree root the master 3750 bec...

denial by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with siemens industrial profinet apparatous and my Cat2960.Siemens host can be pinged without any problem but they are not able to do any other kind of traffic.If i look at the interface I can find that all ingress packet are U...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm hoping for a second pair of eyes..I have two switches with fibre between them (between buildings). I'm using cisco "compatible" FS 10K Modules. (Cisco SFP-10G-LR Compatible 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km Duplex LC SMF DOM Optical Transceiver Modul...

M34 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Disable DHCP

Hello,Can we disable dchp request on specific cisco port switch, so any device connected to this port will not get ip addr from dhcp?

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card