cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Why was I not given a badge after completing Cisco Networking Basics?

XXXCEO
Level 1
Level 1

After over a month of my learning Networking basics and doing practicals, I dedicate at least 5hours everyday for this training.

I was happy rounding up the final general test and I passed, but I wasn't given my badge. I was told I would be given a badge if I score at least 70%.

I got a badge after I completed my Introduction to Cybersecurity by the same Cisco.

Please does any of you have an idea why my badge wasn't given to me after completing the final exam?

I spent over 2hours taking the exam.

IMG_20220803_191933.jpg

9 Replies 9

Martin L
VIP
VIP

you should ask whoever provides that course/lecture.  

where is that Introduction to Cybersecurity  or how can I try /take this course?  Is it free ?

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

pieterh
VIP
VIP

the assesment result looks sufficient,
but MAYBE, there is one other step in this course you have not completed yet,
perhaps something simple as watching a video of the course 99% instead of 100% ?
or there is also a transcript (or other document) you need to  view ALL pages

I have gone through all the modules of the course, I missed none.

I have also taken another course before now and I was given my badge. So I don't know why this is different. It hasn't even changed the course from in-progress section to completed section.

" It hasn't even changed the course from in-progress section to completed section."
-> I think this is a valuable indication why the badge is not yet given.

this is a course from netacad ? -> I suggest to use netacad support instead of this forum, maybe they can point you in the right direction
Support & FAQs | Networking Academy (netacad.com)

Thanks Pieterh, I've opened a case in Netacad.com some minutes ago and awaiting their response.

Yesterday, I sent an email complaining my complaint to them, they requested for a screenshop of my dashboard pages and the end of course page screenshots. I have sent their request to them and awaiting their reply.

While I await them, I am revising the modules I covered in the course, there are two modules that showed I didn't complete them, one and the end of course module. I have checked and checked but I covered all the topics, so I am watching videos in them again and will opens all the lab activities there to see if any progress would be made.

I do all these as I await Netacad responses.

Thanks for the follow-up. I appreciate.

I need this resolved so I can move on to Network Essentials.

While waiting for their delayed response, I have gone through the modules over and over again, I missed nothing, I completed all there were for me to do

ariafatah
Level 1
Level 1

I also experienced the same problem but I learned about it at skillaforall.com. Have you found the solution? Please help me

Cuplikan layar 2024-03-04 175657.png

Send an email to 

netacadsupport@netacad.com
 , explaining your challenges and follow up if their response is coming later than 2 days.

XXXCEO
Level 1
Level 1

Send an email to 

netacadsupport@netacad.com
 , explaining your challenges.
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card