Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyone wall-mounting a Touch 10 panel?

Shawn Jones
Level 1
Level 1

All-

We have a customer that would like them mounted in a secure mount, with tilting capability.

Is anyone doing this, and if so, how?

Are you able to remove the kick-stand on the back without too much trouble?

Thanks in advance.

SJ

23 Replies 23

pgrosskopf
Level 1
Level 1

Have you found anything on this?  I also have a client that needs this in a classroom/ DL lab. Would love some help.

Hi Shawn,

I called AVTEQ at the number you provided but was told that they don't have said wall-mount.  They did offer me a codec/camera wall mount solution though.

Do you have pictures or a part number?

Your help is very much appreciated.

-Manny

Contact a sales person at OneVision Solutions (972 714-0540) for a quote.

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for your reply.  I contacted OneVision at 972-714-0540 spoke to Naomi but was told that they do not have a wall mount for the cisco touchpad 10.  

Do you have a particular sale rep that you order from?

Thank you.

-Manny

She has a better answer now. She can provide you with a quote.

Thank you all for your quick responses.

We have a solution that is just starting to ship from Room Ready.  Please contact Phil McArdle 617 959 4372.

AVTEQ does carry via part number: C10-WM and sold through distribution channels.

That is also correct bkmeyer.mcpc, but seeing that we helped them bring this product to market with the demand and design you can see where we would like to help where we can.

Full disclosure, we just found out today that they had the part number out there in the world.

Shawn Jones
Level 1
Level 1

I have a resolution to this, we worked with a manufacturer in the US to build an in-wall solution where the kick-stand can stay on.

Shawn,  can you post a link or a contact for who you used for this wall-mount solution?  

Thanks.

If you are still looking.... We have a solution that is just starting to ship from Room Ready.  Please contact Phil McArdle 617 959 4372.

If you could provide the manufacturer you worked with that would be great as a Google search isn't turning up anything out there off the shelf.

Thanks