Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call disconnect with C60 codec after 5 minutes in case of Sip/H323 call

Dears ,

i have Codec C60 with profile 55 , when i have incoming h323 call from outside (h323 to h323) , it's working good but when i have any incoming sip call as ex.from cisco video jabber (sip to h323) it's working for only 5 minutes then disconnected automatically although it was working before , What may be cause this issue ??  the two attached snapshots taken from VCS server for the following two scenarios:

1) incoming sip call from Cisco video jabber to Codec SX20 as (sip to h323) , this is working correct . 

2) incoming sip call from Cisco video jabber to Codec C60 as (sip to h323) , this is our problem that disconnect after 5 minutes :( 

please advise .

Regards,

Amr 

3 Replies 3

deeswain
Level 1
Level 1

What is your network topology? You need to collect the diagnostic logs from the VCS and the endpoint and also network captures in both the cases to compare to see what is going wrong in case of the C60 codec.

Dear Deswan ,

Thanks for your reply , the topology is simple as attached , it's cisco video jabber on my labtop registered to VCS server and make a call to C60 codec unit direct , the call is connected but just for 5 minutes then disconnect automatically ,

note that Codec C60 is configured with public IP direct (there is no firewall) , and the logs attached .

but when i upgraded the Codec C60 firmware yesterday from Version TC5.1.5 to TC6.3 , i fount there is warning message with the camera control cable (HDMI) although it's working as attached , Is this may be related to our problem ?

Note:

for your info , i tested call from my cisco jabber video to another codec (SX20) , it's working fine .

Regards,

Amr

Hi Amr,

Did you manage to resolve this? Often we find that when a call disconnects on such a regular occurs that there is an intermediary network device (such as a router or firewall) that is resetting the TCP connection.

I don't really understand you topology diagram - I assume every registers to the same VCS Control, or is this just and VCS Expressway?

I don't think the CODEC warning are relate, but worth while figure out why they are there. I would also suggest upgrading to TC7.2.

Cheers

Chris