TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,Another Peculiar one.....VCS - x8.2.2Polycom Group 300 - 4.1.5Using H.323A school we look after has had a few issues with their ISP and builders recently, with several fibre breakages and power cuts as both managed to sever the respective cabl...

Hi,Has anyone come across the alarm with their VCS Control? If so could you explain what would be causing the error and how to resolve the issue?VCS version x8.2.2 Thanks

lov000001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I am new to TCS and VCS, i want to implement  TCS which will receive stream from TP endpoint and it will push to appspace and then to DMP,I am actually confuse in how many different scenarios we can use VCS, and which are the different device t...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, GUYS     meet trouble that   the configuration of  Auto Answer on the Video endpoint like EX90 or SX20 would be lost after i restart them , i confirmed that i had saved the configuration,  but i still will be lost just after the device restarted ...

Qiyu Bao by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We can make calls back and forth using a Cisco 9971 that is registered to the CUCM to VTC codec that are registered to a VCS.  But when we try the same thing with the SX10, the call begins to connect but then drops.  Logs on the VCS just show the cal...